2021-01-20 by W.M.
Sr. Sales Executive (West Coast – Virtual Benefits Administrator – Germantown, WI
What are we looking for?
VBA seeks an experienced and passionate Sr. Sales Executive (West Coast to join our Sales team. Someone who is a true hunter and solution-driven who loves the trill of cultivating new business and delivering results. As a Sr. Sales Executive, you will own a territory and create a sales plan for generating leads to meet defined revenue targets.
What can we offer you?
Virtual Benefits Administrator is a high growth healthcare SAAS company providing cloud-based integrated solutions for health insurance and benefit administration markets. We offer a fun, fast-paced, collaborative work environment where the team rises above the individual. We look for hard work and a commitment to excellence. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package and a strong work/life balance culture.
What do you need to be successful in this position?
- 5+ years’ sales experience in the health insurance/healthcare technology market selling to payers with a proven record of meeting revenue goals
- Ability to develop sales strategies and generate leads
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to cultivate relationships with C-Suite individuals
- A thorough understanding of the healthcare technology landscape
- 5+ years using a CRM (i.e. Sales Force, HubSpot etc…
What do we consider a plus?
- Experience selling benefit administration, population health management and/or healthcare portal solutions
- Experience using VBA’s suite of Solutions
What will you be doing?
- Creating and executing territory plans to meet revenue targets
- Delivering sales presentations and demos to prospects
- Managing sales pipeline
- Cultivating inbound leads
- Attending key market trade shows
- Updating and maintaining a CRM database with all sales activities
- Providing feedback to the Sr. Leadership team on market changes/ competitive insight
- Providing on-going market feedback to the Product Development team to help ensure VBA maintains a competitive suite of solutions