2021-03-16 by W.M.
Marketing Manager – Buechel Stone Corporation – Chilton, WI
Leading the marketing team in a fast-paced organization to help provide the best experience in the stone industry. Using enhanced analytics throughout the customer lifecycle to drive business decisions, ensuring the use of best practices for marketing automation. This position reports to the VP of Business Development.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead marketing implementation across all Buechel Stone product lines (creative development, advertising, data base segmentation, etc.
- Provide coaching and leadership to marketing department, design consultants, and sample department, including oversite of all design centers.
- Responsible for growth of incoming qualified leads and prospects
- Run L10 meetings for direct reports
- Help staff develop quarterly rocks that are SMART
- Set KPI metrics for marketing department
- Determine ROI on marketing programs and initiatives
- Maintain design center brand consistency across all locations
- Maintain Buechel Stone brand identity for all front-stage activities to achieve best experience
- Strengthen and streamline back stage activities for consistent processes
- Set annual expense budget
- Understand the basics of traditional and digital marketing; including strong working knowledge of social media
- Lead selection and updates on digital platforms to maintain
- Oversee campaign development including coordination, analysis, and continual monitoring for progress.
- Guide the department on providing digital channel experiences and ensuring brand recognition
- Exhibit and maintain knowledge of industry trends
- Collaborate with VP of Business Development to develop forecasts, strategies, and target markets
- Interact with other department managers to ensure alignment of company goals
- Approval of travel, expenses, vacation and other administrative functions of the department
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- 5 years of Marketing experience.
- Proven experience leading teams in a digital marketing element
- Collaborative style with strong ethics
- Strong organizational, problem solving, communications, and project management skills
- Excellent writing, proofing, and editing skills
- Sense of aesthetics, up-to-date with the latest trends
- Knowledge of computer skills including the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Knowledge of more advance Adobe Creative Suite photo and video apps a plus (Lightroom, Audition, Premiere Pro, After Effects
- HubSpot Proficiency Preferred
- Brand Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Design Details
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Generally Office Environment, but occasionally manufacturing settings
- Hours will be full-time