2020-11-14 by W.M.
Manager, Renewal Management – HubSpot – Cambridge, MA
HubSpot is looking for an experienced leader to join our high performing Renewal Management organization. This is a team focused on all aspects of a customer’s contract with a specific focus on the renewal period for HubSpot’s entire product line.
As our install base of customers continues to rapidly expand the Renewal Management team is tasked with devising the optimal path to helping our customers grow through their contract terms, use of HubSpot’s software platform, and ensuring their current growth strategy extends into the future.
In order to execute on this mission we expect our RM Managers to be able to effectively:
- Adopt HubSpot’s mission of helping millions of businesses grow
- Inspire adoption of this vision throughout your team
- Provide a process to realize it
- Coach team members to achieve it
As a Renewal Management Manager you will be in a role where you will lead a team of people focused on driving these initiatives:
- Maintaining a customer first attitude focused on driving sustainable long term account value and retention through the renewal cycle
- Uncovering ways during the renewal cycle to reduce friction and evolve our organization for scale without compromising on service
- Supporting customers with any mid-cycle contractual negotiations and billing queries they may have.
You’ll need to work closely with your team to ensure that they are fully up to speed at all times on product releases, pricing changes, the most effective negotiation and selling motions, and ensuring that your team and your team’s customers take the proper path to professional growth.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Lead a team of Contract Managers responsible for overseeing the contract renewal process and any in-life contract amendments or billing queries they may have.
- Build a high performing team, with rigour in their pipeline management & target achievement
- Use data to provide insights into team performance, uncover opportunities for innovation and effectiveness which help your team achieve their goals.
- Build confidence and trust with direct reports, provide developmental feedback for continuous improvement, and maintain your designated headcount
- Build strong working relationships with your management peers, directors and executives across the organisation ( Sales, CS, Technology, Rev Ops
- Coach your team in developing their long term personal and professional goal
We’re looking for people who have:
- Passion and commitment for helping customers succeed
- Clear history of coaching and developing individual performers
- Strong analytical skills to identify team trends and patterns to drive results
- Familiarity of interaction between contracts, terms of service and legal requirements
- Clear and articulate communication skills with the ability to effectively drive a negotiation
- Phenomenal organizational skills and attention to detail
- Possesses intellectual curiosity and is a resourceful problem solver
- Passion for helping individual performers meet their personal and professional goals
- Personal responsibility to crush team goals
- 1-5 years of management experience is preferred, but not required
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland, Berlin (Germany, Sydney (Australia, New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan, , and Bogota (Colombia.